Thursday, April 28, 2011

dont cry and drive.

today was my first day off (that wasnt the sabbath) in two weeks. in fact i even forgot it was my day off until i was reminded at work that i didnt have to come in the next day.

workaholic? maybe.

feels good to get things done.

finally organized my room a little.
and unpacked my car (which included vacuuming laundry detergent that spilled ALL over the backseat)

went to dinner with the wonderful desiree, and visited every craft store in orem.

today i came to a couple realizations.

1. im alone. 2. im single. and 3. i have no idea what will happen in the next six months. its a weird feeling. im pretty much on my own.

im not sure what exactly im taking from those realizations but im sure ill get back to you.

as long as i keep doing what im supposed to be doing, those things wont be so daunting.

ps a good run makes things better.

sometimes i just have to get out and run away from things as soon as possible to feel better. despite the clubhouse being closed tonight i went out for a jog anyway. i just ran around the block in the cold air like 5 times. im still amazed at how making my heart hurt with exercise makes my heart feel better.

it all was topped off by the most amazing shooting star. that i managed to see at the perfect moment, in the perfect spot. those things remind me that heavenly father is watching over me and wants to remind me of that. and remind me that he loves me.

bring it on world.

No comments: