Saturday, August 13, 2011

bright colors

....make me happy.
nights with no plans include me staring at my computer screen soaking in pictures of pretty things.
i have this thing where i want to collect all these pretty things i see. i just signed up for pinterest. im going to be honest, i was hesitant at first. but its addicting. and is a neat way to show what you love! maybe i should start a real corkboard of things i love.

also, have you heard of wedzu? its lucy heaven. etsy, but just for weddings....also addictive.

ive had a lot on my mind. too much. things i shouldnt have to be thinking about. at least not now. lots of anxiety. but a girl has to stick up for herself.

i have a lot of desires. and i would love to go over them right now, but i think they are better kept in my head for now. for a future note, i tend to associate feelings/emotions/memories with objects and locations. and when they are special to me and include someone else it becomes hard when that other person chooses to share it with a person other than myself. a little too abstract? i'll explain later....

No comments: