Wednesday, October 5, 2011

rainy day

today was aMAZing! the clouds rolled in and dropped a few little rain drops....
last night i slept with the window cracked and had the cool 40 degree weather blowing in on me all night. it was divine! so i slept in til ten.
....and laid in bed til twelve under the covers enjoying the cool breeze and cloudy sky through my blinds.
i contemplated....
then watched a little modern family and goofed around on the computer.
got half ready (meaning i did my make-up and put my basketball shorts back on) and then deeeeeeep cleaned. oh boy did it feel WONderful! i even dusted.....and organized all of my shoes.
let me tell you. i have too many of just about everything. but most specifically shoes and jewelry.
i organized my earring rack and it now looks like this....
there are multiple pairs of earrings where only one should reside.
have any suggestions on organization?
i have a hook right next to this full of my necklaces (they still get tangled). and that bowl right there full of bracelets and rings. i need something cute, small, and convenient. but am totally at a loss for ideas....
from there i got all dolled up and treated myself to a trip to bath and body works. this rainy weather has gotten me all excited. i now wash my hands with sweet cinnamon pumpkin. YUM! perfect clean treat to a perfect clean day.
i also made a purchase on this little gem. 6 whole dollars. and will match perfectly with my light brown boots this fall. SO excited....
i drove to meet my bestest friend des at kneaders (it was too cold and rainy to do a photo shoot) and actually thought in the car 'i'm kind of excited for winter. the warm coats, and hot apple cider....maybe even snow' ....ridiculous, huh? just last week i was having an anxiety attack over the whole thing. this goes to show how good of a mood i was in today.
we had awesome conversation, good laughs, and delicious cream of broccoli soup. great way to end a totally amazing day.

No comments: