Wednesday, November 24, 2010

blehhh.....


i dont know what to do right now.

i feel like writing but i havent allowed myself to just have time to sit and think things through. and i dont feel all creative like i want to in order to blog.

i dont want to go to bed but i dont want to watch tv or do anything else. why do i do this?

.....

maybe i'll just go to bed.

i was looking through pictures on my computer...i kind of miss my short hair....thoughts?

maybe its just my tan and thin face....i should start working out and bleaching my teeth. hah!

eh i found a re-run of the office. that'll keep me busy for a half hour.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That's funny. I think it's been long enough that I don't really remember your hair being much longer than that picture... :(