Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my duck tape

i bought a roll of duct tape with my mom at target when i was in idaho a few months ago and i have yet to find a good use for it....until today!
i pulled out my go-to headband this morning to pull back my greasy bangs so i could go snap a few pictures really early this morning. only to find out it had snapped in my drawer of junk.
my thought process went like this;
i should tape it
but that would look ugly and i wouldnt want to wear it
thatd be cool if i had cute tape
....wait i have cute tape!
so it began....i took this:
and made this:
yay!! im so excited i may just wear it to work tonight.
in other exciting news i bought some new boots. i had decided i wanted some boots with a heel and in my process of looking for things at ross for my photoshoot i found these amazing brown shoes for only 16 bucks. i couldnt pass it up and have worn them almost every day since i got them. i know this is dorky...but i took this picture for my sisters to see how stylin their older sister can be. (they tend to be more in touch with whats cute these days)

you didnt know i was a model did you?
i went out and took some pictures of timp this morning. it was absolutely beautiful with the sun rising and all these clouds around the snow covered mountain. if it wasnt so honkin cold i may have gone out and taken a few more. i plan on doing that tomorrow. but for now:

all these leaves that have fallen make me so happy. it is my favorite time of the season when EVERY tree has changed colors and they have even started to fall. the best thing is when there is a small pile under the tree on the green grass where they have all settled.
its my favorite to drive behind a car on a leaf filled road to see them all flitter up and down as it passes over them. so fun! i just dont want it all to leave. but i'm beginning to say goodbye to them and hello to the snow......

No comments: