Friday, March 25, 2011

snow...

today was my only day off. and it snowed.
which was ok because i spent time inside doing some spring cleaning and getting ready to pack up and move. i threw away a whole trash bag full of stuff.
after getting some work done, i decided to treat/pamper myself. i finally used a gift certificate for a massage my mom gave me literally two years ago. so i went to the spa tonight for a date with myself. i had an hour in the sauna to myself. although i only lasted about 30 minutes actually in the heat. and then had an hour body massage.....ahh....so nice
it was my second real massage and this one was the best yet. i didnt want it to end. i may have to start treating myself more often.
then i got myself some costa vida and a movie. feels nice to have a day for myself.

look what i found in my front yard today. the first sign of spring! a little tulip. i'm so excited!! hang in there little guy!!


No comments: