Thursday, March 24, 2011

so i'll run, but not too far...in case you chase me.....

missy higgins....thank you.

thank you for filling my car with great music to listen to over and over and over again on my drive this week.

ive been thinkin.....im in need of a surprise. a REALLLlly good one. one where someone says 'lucy i love you so much i decided to visit you from so far away' or something ridiculous like that. i dont even care what it is, sometimes i just need something unexpected. but happy unexpected...ive had my fair share of unhappy unexpected here lately.

ive just gotta stop psyching myself out. for petes sake lucy, thats not a white honda civic driving by. its just another car with a loud muffler (seriously how can there be so many in utah) so stop thinking by some crazy chance youre getting surprised.

in un-surprising, but exciting news i just booked my flight to disneyland! it'll be reaaaaall fun! it'll be good to have a little vacation.

No comments: