Monday, February 21, 2011

check out this little gem

i know i suck at taking quality pictures of myself....but i would feel weird to say i will work on it....
this is my new dress.
originally: $80
i paid: $12 (with tax)
i tried this on and loved it. yet, i was still too cheap to buy it assuming it was 3o bucks. but as i was on my way out the girl helping me yelled and said, 'wait no, dont leave! i'll check the price!' and sure enough..it was a deal. so i took it!

i think i could do some seriously awesome dancing in this dress. but it also works for a crazy saturday at the dress shop.
taught gospel doctrine today. it went really well. my class learned a lot of dorky things about me including:
1. an old guy complimenting me on valentines made me all excited
2. i like watching people at disneyland and trying to point out anybody who's lds.
3. i REALLY like food. so when i think about hungering and thirsting after righteousness i can really relate and want to make sure that i'm as satisfied with reading my scriptures as i am eating a delicious piece of filet mignon.
i spent some time doing a make over on the blog....what cha think? i'm kind of proud of myself.

2 comments:

JBDunn said...

Very cute! Love ya tons Squish!

Suzanne said...

Love the new look of the blog and again, love the dress. Too cute. I'm a little jealous of your steal of a deal! oh and you left your invite at our house :(